Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Want to Refresh Your Digestive System?



I've decided that I will be doing Kathy Freston's 21-Day Quantum Wellness Cleanse beginning on Monday, July 23rd. 

I've done this cleanse before and it's a great way to refresh your digestive system.  It gives your body a break from all of the things that contain the most toxins and use up all of the energy for digestion.  These items are:
  • Caffeine
  • Alcohol
  • Gluten
  • Animal Products
  • Sugar

Some of the changes you can expect, according to the author are:
  • More energy
  • Clearer skin and eyes
  • Weight Loss
  • Cessation of certain aches, pains, and digestive ailments
  • Release from addictive habits
  • A profound and deepened awareness of your personal power and the effect you have in the world

Would you like to join me?  I would love to set up a Facebook page for the cleanse and we can share triumphs and struggles.  This cleanse is pretty hard core, but I can attest that it makes you feel lighter mentally, physically, and spiritually.  Plus, it's only 21 days!

If you don't want to buy the book, I can share tips and helpful facts from the author to guide you through.

This is the cleanse that led me to a (mostly) vegan lifestyle because I felt so good.  Whether you've ever wanted to flirt with being a vegetarian or not, this cleanse is just good for your body because it resets your system.  It also helps you identify emotional connections to certain foods and free yourself, if necessary.

Please feel free to either comment on the blog, Facebook, or Google + and I will invite you to the Cleanse page.

Be kind to your body and give it a break.  Plus, I'd love for some friends to join me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment