Saturday, June 9, 2012

Faith


So, I’m managing the budget to see what can go.  I’m working as a part-time nanny and have flirted a little with secret shopping, though that’s not making me rich just yet.  I’ve even sold some stuff on eBay, but accidentally paid some people to take my stuff by charging too little on shipping!  Yep, here’s my stuff.  Please take it!  Here’s money!  Ahhh… a learning experience.

Yes, the bills are coming, but I have faith that it will all work out.  I know that I am being guided, pushed to this path and even though I’m hustling all over the place to make ends meet, I feel free.  I feel light.  I have been relying on my own creative ideas and my own skills for the first time in my life.  I am the manager of my day.  Since leaving my job, I feel more open and fresh; creative ideas are flooding in! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Laura,

    I'm excited for you that you are on this new journey. I wish I could have as much faith in my own life as you do right now. Keep on trekking and I'm sure it will work out. :) I'm glad I discovered your blog today. Love you friend, Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blog, Laura, you should write, definitely, you're so good at it! Dream big, have faith in yourself and live the life you are worth living!

    ReplyDelete